Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kick-Starting the Euro Blog

Hey everyone,

First off, if you are reading this, I probably haven't or won't see you for a few months and I already miss you. Just so you know.

Anyway, I am re-starting this blog so you all can know what's going on with me as I go on my biggest adventure yet...Europe. 3 months. Wow. You have no idea how excited I am. I have already planned out three possible trips. One to Spain, One to Germany, the third to Italy/Croatia/Austria. I haven't finalized anything, but we'll see what happens. The possibilities are endless, a fact that thrills and terrifies me at the same time. I am nervous about not knowing what will happen when I get over there, but I'm up for it. I signed on to this trip knowing that its a risk, but I feel like I needed to take advantage of this opportunity to live life to the fullest. 

So today, I've been getting things ready. I've got my laptop back, and I've been updating everything, like iTunes, getting a Skype account (my name is nburywood by the way!), putting long overdue photos up, etc. Its been so nice to have it back. I've been buying stuff, its weird having to think about wearing only certain clothes, converting all my money to Euros and pounds, and how to not stand out as that weirdo American guy. 

Anywho, this was just to say hello, I plan on posting my favorite songs, moments, poems I may write, adventures, etc. I hope this blog will be like a collage of experience that I want to share. I'll give you more updates before I leave, but for now, I hope everyone is safe and well. If you need to call me for some reason, better do it before Sunday, because afterwards I'll be out of touch via phone. Keep in touch everyone!

Song of the Day: "If I Am" Nine Days

No comments: